"If you’re done with embarrassing me"

Salt Lake City, Utah
April 13, 2013

No apologies
Holy shit. I'm hurt... And I just can't see to get over it... I've been a mess lately. I can't stand myself, I wonder how (or if) I still have friends. It's funny to think about, but it's not a laughing matter.

Songs makes sense now! Not the love songs, but the sad songs...

Freaking Demi Lovato’s song... I know, yes, Demi Lovato. I played that song over and over and I started singing it out loud.

The lyrics of the song described really well what I wanted to say out loud. That happened also with another cover song by Shontelle. (I told you I was a mess!)

 Recently, many songs from Pink have the same effect also… it was as if the one I don't speak of and I were having a conversation and ALL Pink’s songs were recording it and made into songs. Like,
A...
WHOLE...
CONVERSATION.


"If you’re done with embarrassing me"

 

“Falling out of love is hard, falling for betrayal is worse: Broken trust and broken hearts…I know. Thinking all you need is there, building faith on love and words… Empty promises will wear, I know.”

“And now when all is gone, there is nothing to say, and if you're done with embarrassing me, on your own you can go ahead tell them… Tell them all I know now, shout it from the roof tops, write it on the sky line: All we had is gone now”

“Tell them I was happy, and my heart is broken…All my scars are open… And…Tell them what I hoped… would be Impossible”

“I remember years ago, someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love… [and] I did” [But] you were strong and I was not, my illusion, my mistake…I was careless… I forgot, I did”

“And now when all is done, there is nothing to say…You have gone and so effortlessly, you have won.” 

(Lyrics from Impossible by Shontelle - performed on video by James Arthur)

Popular Posts