"My Mother" (and a long overdue event.)

Salt Lake City, Utah
June 5, 2012

"Lucky guy"
June is upon us! Do you know what that means? It means that in 15 days we will be married! A long overdue event. I can barely believe it.

What a great feeling...

On related news
My Sister and her newborn son are on her way to Utah! I haven't seen her in 9 years and I have never met any of my nephews and my niece. So that is also pretty cool.

"Mama's boy"
Though I wish I could celebrate this special moment with all the people I love, there is one person who won’t be attending any of the celebrations that truly will be missed and the fact that she is not coming makes me feel sad, my mom.

I will miss my dad and my brothers so much also… I wish they all could be here as well. But my mom was the one who I know wanted to be here for this day for so long… and she will miss it.

That’s sad.

I guess most girls dream about their wedding day since they were little girls; but I think my mom was dreaming the wedding of her kids instead.

(Am I being dramatic? probably)

Anyway…

She asked me to update my blog more often about the wedding so she could see what’s going on. So call me a mama's boy but around the month of June the blog will follow step by step, our wedding in Utah, Maine and Massachusetts… (and Buenos Aires?)


Popular Posts