"Last days as a bachelor"

June 15, 2012

Boston, Massachusetts  

Americas' Guest
We are heading to Belmont, Massachusetts, to get our marriage license.

This is our last days as single people... My last days as a bachelor. A friend of mine made a video celebrating my 8 years of fun bachelor life in the USA.

The almost 4 minutes-long-video shows many, many, (many!) pictures of me and some my friends hanging out, having fun and traveling.
 
I personally think the video can come up as a little bit self-centered but it really shows the just of how much fun I had as... how some people called me... "America's Guest," traveling all around the USA and experiencing, exploring and discovering the real American life.

Thank You America!!!

Here's the video:




And now, a confession:

 I love her, my girlfriend... my fi.an.cé... (Wow) I can't believe she agreed to marry me... I am so excited to spend the rest of my life and the eternity with her... Que lo sepa el mundo! I thought it wasn't possible for me to get these feelings...



I thought it wasn't possible for me to get in-loved... but it was possible...

I am in-loved.

(Is these cheesy? I guess it is... sorry)





Popular Posts