"Escape to Mink Creek, Idaho"

June11, 2012
Mink Creek, Idaho

Something new
After going to church in Bountiful, my sister and I escaped to Mink Creek, Idaho, for a few days to spend time with my good friends Corinne and her family.

On our way to Idaho, Viviana was stamped to the car's window. Looking at everything around. The mountains and the lake, the Brigham City Temple, the Canyons, and the houses.

Everything she does will be new... I remember my first day in the US... I was the same.





Food!
The first thing Vivi did when we got to Mink Creek was prepare dinner. :)

She prepared delicious Tartas.... one of Jamon y Queso (Ham & Cheese) and the other one of Chicken. It was so good!

Corinne and her sister, Susanne, prepared the dessert, Rhubarb Pie.

This morning we were surprised with a very nice American Breakfast: Bacon, Pancake, syrup, eggs and fresh fruit.




Popular Posts