"My hood"

Brooklyn, New York
January 10, 2012



"Bay Ridge"

 (The Verrazano-Narrows Bridge connects of Staten Island and Brooklyn in New York City.  The bridge is named after the first known European navigator to enter New York Harbor and the Hudson River, Giovanni da Verrazzano. It has the eighth longest center span in the world, and its massive towers can be seen throughout a good part of the New York metropolitan area. *Thanks Wikipedia!*)

I don't know when New York will stop to be touristy to me, but so far I find something to take pictures of in every corner.

My first day I was really tired from the flight. I was used to wake up early every day, no matter what I will be up at 6:30 am, but here it seems that I can't wake up earlier than 9:00 am.

I'm still in the Mountain Time.

So far, I am loving my time here, it feels like home. (I am amazed how rude people are here... customer service skills in New York is non-existent)

Tell your friends in New York Area that you have a friend here who doesn't know many people... and tell them to invite me for dinner. :)

"The 'hood" I live in it's called "Bay Ridge." Bay Ridge is a neighborhood in the southwest corner of the New York City borough of Brooklyn.


(Comparable with The city of Rosario in Santa Fe, or Morón in Buenos Aires.)

Popular Posts