Guggenheim Museum, New York [Maurizio Cattelan Exhibit]

January 25, 2012
New York City, NY

Famous Museum
After walking and walking on a snowy Central Park, I decided I wanted to visit the Guggenheim Museum. The Guggenheim Museum was the only "famous" museum I haven't had the chance to go in on previous visits to the city, so I was excited to see what the museum was all about.


For my surprise, there were a lot of people waiting in line to get in. The entrance fee was a little pricy for my taste... but I had to see the place and the weird exhibition that was going on.

The building's design is really cool. From the top you feel you are falling. Vertigo!


I am not going to say anything about the Maurizio Cattelan Exhibit besides that it was crazy and awesome. The rest is for you to decide after you see these many many pictures:
 
  





The top!

Popular Posts