"Where were you on 9/11/2001?"

September 11, 2011
Bountiful, Utah

'Disbelieve'
On 9/11/2001 I was at the Office of the Argentina - Bahia Blanca Mission... As missionary we couldn't watch TV, listen to radio or read the news...

That warm and sunny morning in Bahia Blanca, my companion and I were doing the usual office work when the phones started to ring like crazy....

'Disbelieve' what my first reaction... The phones kept ringing, and ringing... but we kept working as usual (I thought it was an accident or something).

Missionaries in the area are mostly from the US so when we went outside that morning, to do our daily errands, we noticed people looking at us with sadness on their faces...

Any store where there was a TV was packed. Everyone was standing, motionless, starring at the screens.

We heard screams and yelling (The second plane just crashed). "OK Something happened" I thought...

My comp. didn't want to see or know what happened so not until the next day I saw the news on a kiosco.



Buenos Aires was practically shut down. Subways airports and trains were in high alert. four planes were used by terrorist to attack US cities.

This guy in the Kiosco approached me yelling with tears on his eyes, "How can God let this happened? tell me!"

Popular Posts