"The arrival" (My way to Brooklyn, NY)

August 4, 2011
Brooklyn, New York

(3:15 am)

Rain
My flight arrive to the JFK Airport close to midnight, lost of people at the Airport. It was raining. The rain made the last part of the flight very interesting.

I'm not gonna lie. I was nervous. I scratched my harmseats a little. (I think I left marks)


(I sure was glad to be standing on land)

Racial Lines
The subway I took first, from the airport, (F) was packed with black people... I was the only one with lighter skin. Then I changed lines (R) and there were all white people so I was the one with darker skin... Isn't that weird?



I arrived at my friends place, in Brooklyn at 2:30 am.

Almost 3:00 am and still there were a lot of people in the subway and in the streets.

But it wasn't like people going to work, or coming from the clubs... there were groups of kids, teenagers, elderly people... all like going out, and stuff. What are they doing? GO TO BED!

Popular Posts