"Top Ten Website of the Year"

June 27, 2011
Salt Lake City, Utah

Websites & blogs
So, just as a BTW, the previous post was the highest visited post on my blog ever... surpassing "Ad of the week" and the "Road trips", which had an average of 150 daily visits. I am focusing my blog to my work... and a little bit less about my personal life...

But I still will be posting about my trips and outstanding events. Thank you for still caring and visiting my blog.

The transition from MeLasTome.blogspot.com to here (oHBrepublic.blogspot.com) was sudden and I thought no one would visit my blog anymore. But you prove me wrong, I have more visitors now than before. Thank you!~

What's coming
I am about to be done with my personal website (My online portfolio)... It will be officially be up June 30th with a big party in Las Vegas... (I will be telling you more about this later)

But you can drop by oHBrepublic.com and look around and tell me what you think. I really need feedback.