"LOL Funny"

Rexburg, idaho
December 7, 2010

"Or is it..."
I guess you can say I have a weird sense of humor, but I truly find the following comics hi·lar·i·ous.

Like L. O. L. funny. Or is it LMAO?

Anyway... here it goes:

"What did you get me for Christmas?"



"Did someone say..."



"Tell my wife I said..."



The Book of Mormon Broadway (By South Park Creators)

Trey Parker and Matt Stone, the Emmy® Award-winning creators of “South Park,” have written their first Broadway musical, in collaboration with Robert Lopez, the Tony Award®-winning writer of Avenue Q.

This highly-anticipated new show centers on two young Mormon missionaries "sent to a place that's about as far from Salt Lake City as you can get."

THE BOOK OF MORMON is both a big traditional musical comedy, and, as you might expect, fall-out-of-your-seat-outrageous.

"I'm sure Mormons are going to embrace this... absolutely a 100%... they are going to give us 'things.' They are going to send us letters... of love. I can't wait, it's going to be awesome."
(Trey Parker, Co-creator of South Park)

Popular Posts