"Top of the... Rockefeller" (Midtown)

New York, NY
May 8, 2010

(15:00)
"The list"

Jon and his friends were really nice. Jon wanted me to rest but I was ready to go out and explore the city!.

I think the best idea I ever had was to make a list of the places I wanted to see. So far I got to see it all.

As soon as Jon asked me what did I want to see in New York I handed him the list.

So out we were. Jon had a business trip the day after so his goal was to show me as much as he could that afternoon.

"Rockefeller Center"
First stop: The top of the Rockefeller Building which is on of the several buildings of the Rockefeller Center.



I didn’t have in my plans to go to the top on any building. The reason that it wasn't in my list was that I’ve heard it was expensive to go to the top, and the lines were long.



Jon disagreed, he told me that if you are from New York you know that the view from the empire State Building or the Chrysler building was not as good as the view from the Rockefeller.

(View from the bottom of the Rock... Radio City... which is famous right? yeah, I am sure I heard of it)



(The elevator that takes you to the top of the Rockefeller has a glass roof that let's you see how fast and tall the elevator goes...)

Well, the view from the Rockefeller was A.w.esome!




(View of The Empire State Building, a 102-story landmark skyscraper in New York City. It stood as the world's tallest building for more than forty years, until construction of the World Trade Center. Following the destruction of the World Trade Center in 2001, the Empire State Building once again became the tallest building in New York City and New York State)


(Rockefeller Plaza)

Popular Posts