"Beauty and The Beast"

Salt Lake City, Utah

"My good friends"
This week was the opening of Disney’s Beauty and The Beast in Parowan (At Aladdin Theater).

My good friends Jon and Nichole are the main characters in the play. Jon is Gaston, and Nichole is Belle.



I knew they were good singers I never heard them actually sing so I was very surprised when they invited me to see their performance... on a Musical!.



So, I'll extend their invitation to all those who are coming or going to/trough Parowan, Utah.

Parowan's Aladdin Theater
27 North Main Street
Parowan, Utah
(To know how to get there click here)

“The show runs from April 12 -24 at 7 p.m. It is about 2 1/2 hours including intermission.”*




“Though the story itself is simple, putting together the show has not been. Montgomery said the cast of more than 30, as well as other volunteers, have put in many hours to make everything come together.”*



“Montgomery said the people of Parowan are very supportive of community theater, and this show is running three days longer than usual because of the interest. Tickets are available at the Parowan Visitor Center. The visitor center phone number is (435)477-9022.”*

*Pictures & Quotations: from Iron County Today

Popular Posts