Internship (Week Four)

October 3, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT

Brand New Year 2010
Last week was exhausting, but this one was worse. I got the chance to work in the production of the Brand New Year DVD production that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints launches every year for the youth...



I worked directly for the IP department. I had to call every single one of the participants and ask them to print a release contract that would allow us to use their image on this coming year DVD.

It doesn’t sound that bad right? Well there were hundreds of names, all minors (which requires the minors parents signature as well)

Most of them were in Mexico, Spain and Ecuador. And the best part of all, many of them didn’t have phones, scanners or printers.

Oh yeah, and the contracts were in English (No Spanish Version)

I think I worked like 60 hours making calls.

Popular Posts