Internship (Week one)

September 12, 2009
Salt Lake City

Prodigy
I am the first intern in the history of the Audiovisual Department (AVD)! I really like the environment of the office, every one is really nice.

The only thing that worries me is that my supervisor keeps introducing me as the top student at LDS Business College recommended by such and such.



An embarrassing responsibility because now everyone sees me as the prodigy child and the truth is that I am not.

Back to school?
This week was interesting. This internship is basically an opportunity to gain experience assisting with department's projects.



This week though I spent 20 hours basically studding! My first task was to study the basics of the AVD Intellectual Property (IP). IP is responsible for acquiring the legal authorizations for using everything and everyone that is showed, heard, and mentioned in videos, music and magazines.

I thought I'd take a break from school and just work while doing my internship, I was wrong.

The first day they gave me a big fat book to study. At the end of the week I had to take a quiz to show that understood what I read. I passed it! (I think)

Popular Posts