Super Hero (Super bad)

(COMM 340 Topic: One day you awake to find you possess super hero powers. What kind do you have? Are you using them for good or evil)

If one morning I woke up with some super powers I would be like The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (a novella written by Robert Louis Stevenson in 1886) meaning that I would be good and bad, and that my struggle would be a constant battle between good and evil.



My good half would be miserable thinking of all the bad of my evil side. And as my evil side I think I would be terribly annoyed by my good side.

If I could choose my powers I would want to be able to fly (not like a bird, but floating or levitating)
I would also want to be super strong and smart. And for the fun of it I would want to be able to change my appearance to what ever I want and read minds.





What super hero would you be?

Popular Posts