November 14, 2007 (7 strange things about me)

Salt Lake City

Tagged
Miriam just tagged me,

Rules to the game:

Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share seven random/weird facts about yourself.
Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 strange things about me

1.(Shy) I talk a lot, I like to be social, to have friends, hung out, meet new people, and be funny, but I am shy. Or at least I consider myself shy. Even when I seem comfortable I am sweating inside wishing for earth to eat me alive.


Strawberry lake, Utah



2. (Picky) For some reason it is really hard for me to fall in love. I had two crushes in my whole life: one was a famous children’s singer –Xuxa- (I was 11) the other one was in High School, (I was 16) but I never dared to tell her but she found out anyway so I never talked to her any more (I never got over them, I guess is hard for me to get over things) .

I think I fell in love once. If it’s true that there is one girl for every man, then I’m screw , but if it‘s not true.. then… who knows.


Nauvoo, Illinois

3. (Curious) I am curious (very). I like to see things how they really are. I like to know about everything. I like to be the one that everybody tells everything.



Las Vegas, Nevada

4.(Hate fake-ness) I hate feeling that someone is being fake to me. It makes my blood boil and that makes me furious toward that particular person until the point that I can’t even stay on the same room. (It’s fun to live in Utah!)



San Francisco, California


5.(Fake) In high School I pretended to be a completely different person, but I think I didn’t full anybody besides me.



Vivian Park, Utah


6. (Friends) My friends are like family to me, I keep my friends for ever, they are really important to me. When I talk to a friend I haven talked for a long time it feels like it was yesterday when we met. I like how it feels to have and be with friends. I still keep in touch with friends from kindergarten, primary school, high school and mission. But a few of them I consider... you know… family.



Provo, Utah


7. (Don't cry) I can count with my hand people who saw me crying. (I think that’s weird)



Mink Creek, Idaho

Whoever read this, and wants to do it, you are being tagged!

Popular Posts