The Village (Lower Manhatan)

New York, NY
May 8, 2010

(18:00)
"Bohemian Capital"
Most of the things I put in the list of the things I wanted to do or see in New York were taken from movies or touristic things, Jon looked at the list and said to me, I think you would like to see this place also: Greenwich Village.


(Greenwich Village often simply called "the Village", is a largely residential neighborhood on the west side of Lower Manhattan in New York City known as the bohemian capital and the East Coast birthplace of the Beat movement.)

"Pommes Frites"
East Village is were the younger crows gather (Close to NYU).

We went to eat on a small restaurant where they only serve french fries with some sort of mayonnaise salsa.

There were so many people in there! Tons of them were Asians so I assumed it was popular among the Asians.


Pommes Frites
Phone: (212) 674-1234
123 2nd Avenue,
New York, NY 10003



"My... heroes"
On our way back to the subway I saw this store were they had Mazinger and Astro Boy in the window... two of my childhood heroes!



Popular Posts